Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Arts, Commerce & Science, Bramhapuri
Students satisfaction survey : 2018-19
The analysis report of students satisfaction survey
A= Excellent, B= Very Good, C= Good, D= Satisfactory, E= Not-Satisfactory
|1||The Course was well organized (e.g. teaching hours, content flow, access to materials, notification of changes, etc.)||46%||24%||24%||6%||0%||100%|
|2||Learning materials (lesson plans, course notes, reading materials etc.) were relevant and useful.||28%||50%||20%||2%||0%||100%|
|3||The overall environment in the class was conducive to learning.||18%||40%||40%||2%||0%||100%|
|4||Course was well structured to achieve the learning outcomes (good balance of lectures, learning resources, tutorials, practical etc.)||36%||30%||32%||2%||0%||100%|
|5||The books prescribed/listed as reference materials are relevant, updated and appropriate. Labs are better equipped||28%||46%||22%||2%||2%||100%|
|6||Performance of the teachers in the classroom and methods of teaching used in the classrooms||40%||30%||28%||2%||0%||100%|
|7||Use of ICT in the classroom||40%||30%||26%||4%||0%||100%|
|8||Tests and examinations were conducted well in time with proper coverage of all units in the syllabus||30%||46%||22%||2%||0%||100%|
|9||Research facilities in the college||28%||30%||38%||4%||0%||100%|
|10||Extension activities conducted||40%||30%||25%||5%||0%||100%|
|11||Infrastructure and learning resources||35%||35%||25%||5%||0%||100%|
|12||Sports and cultural facilities||45%||35%||20%||5%||0%||100%|
|13||Activities conducted by the career counseling cell and center for entry in services||38%||35%||25%||2%||0%||100%|
|15||Student welfare facilities||45%||35%||15%||5%||0%||100%|
|16||Students representation on various committees||35%||35%||25%||5%||0%||100%|
|17||Programs on gender sensitization||40%||35%||23%||2%||0%||100%|
|18||Programs on environmental consciousness||46%||30%||22%||2%||0%||100%|
|19||Hand book for code of conduct||41%||39%||19%||1%||0%||100%|
|20||Programs on human rights, universal values and ethics||49%||31%||18%||2%||0%||100%|
|21||Best practices in the college||45%||35%||19%||1%||0%||100%|
- More books should be made available in the library
- ICT-enabled teaching should be strengthened.
- Curricular and Extra-Curricular activities should be strengthened.
- Learning Resources should be increased
- More sports and games activities should be conducted.
- Infrastructural facilities should be increased.
- Cultural facilities should be strengthened.
- Research facilities should be increased.
- Evaluation method should be strengthened.
- E-governance facilities should be strengthened.
- Books in the library have been increased.
- College has set ups five ICT-enabled classrooms. Teachers of the respective department use ICT tools and techniques for teaching.
- Various Curricular and Extra-Curricular activities such as debate, elocution, seminar, group discussion, study tour, industry visit, quizzes, interview sessions, personality development camps, guidance sessions on competetitive examinations, guests lectures, workshops, etc are conducted.
- Learning resources such as journals, books, magazines, news papers, N-List, e-journals, e-books, dictionaries, network resourse center, language lab, computer lab, science labs are used by the students.
- The college has developed Sports Culture by organizing various activities and offered incentive to the students for sports activities such as special sports kit, sports materials, diet, certificate of appreciation and mementoes. It upgraded sports facilities in the college.
- Infrastructural facilities such as girls common room, boys common room, ICT enabled room, Language lab are renovated.
- The college has provided various cultural facilities such as multi-purpose hall, musical instruments, and offered incentives such as certificate of appreciation and mementos to the students and organized various cultural events.
- The college is recognized as a center for higher learning and research in the subjects such as English, Sociology, Pali and Economics. Facilities such as inflibnet, network resource center, reading room and library facilities are provided to the students.
- The college has Home Examination Committee which conducts two unit tests, and one test examination in each semester as per the pattern of affiliating university. In addition to unit test and test examinations, class tests, surprise tests, monthly test, quiz, essay writing are conducted by the teachers. A talk on how to prepare for University Examination is also a distinct feature. Seminars, presentations, viva-voce, practical and assignments are conducted as per the university schedule. The parameters of on internal assessment are notified to the students. The institution adopts formative evaluation of the students through various measures such as Attendance in class, Assignments, Group disunions, Debates and Elocutions, Projects, Extra- Curricular and Co- Curricular activities. The institution does Summative Evaluation through unit tests, and practical, and test examinations at the end of each semester through written exam, practical exam and viva- voce.
- E-governance has been implemented in admission process, staffing information, academic information, administration, account and finance, examination and result, attendance, and college website.
Remarks by the Principal:
The analysis report of a student satisfaction survey was taken on A to E scale evinces that the SSS has been rated as excellent, very good, and good by the majority of the students. The report is circulated among the members of IQAC and head of each department and placed before the LMC for necessary action.
Dr. D. B. Fulzele Dr. Azizul Haque
IQAC Co-ordinator Principal