Application form and Information Brochure can be obtained from the college office on all working days. The complete information about the candidate should be duly filled in the application form and signed by himself and his father/guardians and it should be submitted in the college office within the time limit displayed on the college notice board. The student should clearly mention the class where he wants to seek admission along with the subject to be taken by him. The student must note that only duly filled in application form will be accepted. All the admissions will be finalized by the Admission Committee constituted by the principal. The Principal reserves the right to cancel the admissions to those courses and subjects having less than criteria fixed by the university and the Government.
Documents to be Attached:-
- Original Leaving Certificate.
- Original as well as Photo-copy of Mark sheet.
- Migration Certificate. (For the students of other University or Board)
- Character Certificate.
- Caste Certificate of Magistrate
- Gap Certificate. (For the students having a gap in their education.)
- Income Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate. (For the students of other university or Board)
- Certificate of Handicapped (If necessary).
- Admission will be finalized by the Admission Committee after verifying the original mark sheet/documents of the student.
The list of students selected for admission will be displayed on the notice board. For admission to 11th class, students should submit the admission form soon after the result of qualifying exam. The acceptance of admission form and final admission to next class for university students will be according to the University rules. It should be noted that information regarding the admission process will be displayed from time to time on the notice board of the college.