Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
In pursuance of the Action plan for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of the institution of higher education, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Bangalore propose that every accredited institution should establish on IQAC as post- accreditation quality sustenance measure.
Our institution runs B.A., B.Com, B.Sc. degree courses and post graduation departments in nine subjects, M.Phil in English and Sociology, 5 Certificate courses, Centre for Higher learning & Research in 4 subjects, affiliated to Gondwana University, Gadchiroli. The institution has completed its second cycle of accreditation in 2013 having B Grade and 2.65 as CGPA. The IQAC of the institution has been working since 24/04/2014. It’s a co-educational institute having UGC’s 2(f) and 12B.
Aims & objectives of IQAC
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through the internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- To optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
- Periodically SWOT analysis of the institution.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and Structure
- To ensure continuous improvement in the entire operations of the institution.
- To assure stakeholder connected with the college namely students, parents, teachers, staff and society in general of the accountability of the institution for its own quality and probity.
- To develop and apply quality benchmarks/parameters in various activates of the institution.
- To disseminate information on quality aspects.
- To organize discussions, workshops seminars, on quality enhancement.
- To record and monitor quality measures of the institution.
- To prepare the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) for submission to NAAC for quality sustenance.
Functions of IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents, Alumni and other stakeholders of the institution.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per parameters of NAAC, to be submitting to NAAC.
The composition of the IQAC:
The composition of the IQAC is as follows:
- Azizul Haque – Chairperson, Head of the Institution.
- Devesh M.Kamble – Teacher Representative
- Dr.J.M.Meshram – Teacher Representative
- Dr. R.P.Kamble – Teacher Representative
- R.M.Meshram – Teacher Representative
- L.H.Nandeshwar – Teacher Representative
- B.M.Dange – Teacher Representative
- R.M.Kose – Teacher Representative
- O.P.Aneja – Teacher Representative
- U.G.Harde – Teacher Representative
- Dr.Rajesh M.Kamble – Management Representative
- S.K.Kamble – Nominee of Management
- Dr.Nikita Mishra – Alumni Representative
- Father Matthew Nirappal – Representative of Community
- K.P.Ramteke – Senior Administrative officer.
- B.Z.Gajbhiye – Local Stakeholder, Reporter
- R.K.Bradiya – Representative of Non-Teaching
- Jyoti Kannake – Student Representative
- D.B.Fulzele – Co-ordinator