VISION AND MISSION OF THE INSTITUTION
The vision and mission of the institution is to provide quality higher education to the socially and economically disadvantaged students of backward classes belonging to the rural areas through dissemination of knowledge in the branches of Arts, Science and Commerce and make their all-round personality development.
Core values of the Institution
- Quest for excellence
- Social responsibility
- National Development
- Knowledge generation and research promotion
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Imparting higher education to the economically weaker socially discriminated and less privileged sections of the society.
- Educational empowerment of a predominantly rural population.
- To provide comprehensive and balanced quality education.
- To orient the students for development of practical skills.
- To inculcate a competitive and humanitarian values among the students.
- To nurture the culture of research and analytical capabilities.
- To impart scientific and moral education to achieve academic excellence.
- To pursue excellence in serving society by the students.
- To propagate the necessity of human, moral and ethical values and ideals in life
- To orient the students for self-employment.
Code of conduct for Administrator
- The administrator should be committed to the effective academic and administrative leadership of the Institution.
- The tenets of decentralization and participatory management should be followed.
- The administrator should takes responsibility of the effective implementation of e-governance in various areas of administration.
- The administrator should give adequate representation taking into account social inclusiveness.
- The administrator should provide proper welfare schemes for staff and students.
- The administrator should follow the strategy of mobilization and maximum utilization of funds.
- The administrator should ensure the maximum utilization of infrastructure and other facilities.
- The administrator should be committed to respect the rights of staffs and students.
- The administrator should be accountable for the safety and security of staffs and students.
- The administrators should be impartial.
- The administrator should be accountable for maintaining quality culture in the campus.
Code of conduct for Teachers
- A teacher should maintain high standard in teaching and learning.
- A teacher should teach matter and manner to the students irrespective of caste, creed, religion, language, gender etc.
- A teacher should be a mentor, friend, guide, facilitator of students.
- A teacher should take care of his/her pupil.
- A teacher should help the students in their difficulties.
- A teacher should motivate students for achieving short term and long term goals.
- A teacher should teach students the golden principles of humanism such as liberty, equality and fraternity.
- A teacher should encourage students for research, extension and innovations.
- A teacher should be committed to his/her duties and responsibilities.
- A teacher should not disturb the privacy of others.
Code of conduct for Students
- Before the commencement of the class every student should be present in the class prior to five minutes.
- After the entry of the Professor or any Guest in the class, every student should greet them by standing up.
- Writing, Painting or pasting bills any kind on walls, doors, windows, spitting seeds or littering the college premises with ant substances or committing any unhygienic act, will entail fine of Rs.50/-.
- It is compulsory to all the students to attend college in the uniform approved by the college.
- Students should not carry Mobile phones in the college premises.
- Students remaining absent for long period due to any illness/mishaps in the family are expected to submit medical certificate/letters from parents/guardians immediately on joining ,submitting the same at the end of the year shall not be entertained.
- Students having less than 80% attendance will not be detained and will not be allowed to take Board/University examination.
- Students shall be expected to obey all the orders and behave respectfully towards their respective lectures, other teaching and non-teaching staff of the college.
- Students are expected to be punctual and fully responsive in the classroom. Student shall not be allowed to join any other course of study simultaneously outside the college-fulltime/part-time jobs/tuition classes etc clashing with college timing.
- No student shall attend classes other his/her own or bring in the college premises any friend who is not a student of this college.
- Off periods may be spent in library Reading room. He/ She is not allowed to wander unnecessarily in the premises of the college or sit/stand in the corridors or sit on the parapet walls.
- As per the U.G.C regulations on Curbing the menace of Ragging in higher educational institutions,2009(under section 26 (1)(g) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956) bearing no.F116/2007(CPP-II)dt.17.6.2009 ragging is totally prohibited in the institution, and anyone found guilty of ragging and/or abetting ragging, whether actively or passively, or being a part of conspiracy to promote ragging, is liable to be punished in accordance with these regulations as well as under the provisions of any penal Law for the time being in force.
- The student can contact Principal and Convener SQAC in the college for help.An Anti-Ragging toll free help line has been made operational w.e.f 20.6.2009 by University Grants Commission, New Delhi-110002 with a toll free Anti-ragging help line no.1800-180-5522, Eemail@example.com & the other toll free number 155222.
- Student shall use the college furniture, fans, books or any other college property with utmost care. The cost of damage done shall be recovered from the students individually or collectively as the case may be.
- Students are not authorized to form unions or societies in the college without the prior consent of the Principal. They shall also not invite guest or arrange lectures/programmes without prior permission of the Principal.
- Immediately on issue of the book, every student should check the book thoroughly. Any mutilation or missing pages should be shown to the issuing clerk, and a note regarding this should be taken. While returning the book, if it is found torn or mutilated, the student will be held responsible for that and he/she will have to replace the book or pay cost of the book.
- Only special notices shall be read out in the classrooms. Students are therefore, expected to see the notices put up on notice boards from time to time.
- Students found indulging in activities which are not in the interests of the college or detrimental to the smooth functioning of the college shall be given their T.C. without holding any kind of enquiry whatsoever. Right of giving T.C or expelling the student from the college is reserved with the Principal.
- Student shall be expected to keep their bi-cycles, two-wheelers at the space provided properly locked. No complaints regarding laws of cycles kept unlocked or not kept at the space provided shall be entertained.
- It is compulsory for every student to hold their identity card with them otherwise he/she will be punished.