Grievances Redressal Cell
The college has a Grievances redressal Cell the cell consists of a seven-member, the principal appoints the co-coordinator of a cell and the cell consist of a representative from the Non-teaching staff and teaching staff
Members of Cell
- Dr. Azizul Haque Chairperson
- Prof. D.M.Kamble Member
- Prof. ku. B.M.Dange Member
- Prof. R.M.Meshram Member
- Prof. P.S.Ukey Member
- Prof. ku. Saroj Shingade Member
- Shri. A.S.Deshpande Member(Non teaching)
- ku. Payal Meshram Member(Student)
- Prof. L.H.Nandeshwar coordinator
Aims and objectives
- To redressal Grievances of staff faculty and students .
- To maintain cordial relationship in the college campus.
- The follow up the grievance regarding infrastructure teaching, examination and extension actives .