Home Examination committee.
The home examination committee consists of
- B. M . Dange In charge
- T. B . Awatale member
There are Annual Examinations being conducted every year in the college as per University notifications.
However, from the session 2017-2018 the Home Examination Committee has been formed conduct examinations evaluate the student’s performance how they fare and improve their ability to the University Examination.
The first terminal Examination is generally conducted either by the end of the first session or in begging of II session of the Academic year.
After the courses are completed by the teachers, test Examinations are conducted in the first week of March. The question papers are prepared on the Basis University Examination pattern.
In addition, the periodical tests/tutorial also takes by the teachers concerned. Besides specific test series have been taken up for class XII science. Unit tests also are taken at both Jr. & Sr. college and also for Post Graduate students.
The objectives of the committee are
- To evaluate the student’s performance.
- To enable them to face Board/University Examination.
- To improve the result of the Board/University Examination.
- To improve the ability of students to face competitive examinations.
- To bring the weaker students at per with advanced learners.
- To reduce the dropout rate.
- To help the students bring laurels to themselves and to the Institution.